Easily stream professional-looking video with Wirecast. What are you waiting for? Communicate your message to the world with Wirecast, the award-winning video production software. Go live with just your webcam or connect multiple cameras, scoreboards, graphics and remote guests. Wirecast makes it easy to stream amazing-looking live and pre-recorded video to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and more.
Easy to Use
Mix and swap video and audio shots with the click of a mouse. Move, drag, and resize sources and stack them in any order so you can get the look you want.
Stream to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or ANY RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
Stream & Record
Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
Unlimited Video Sources
Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, and more. See a full list of compatible third-party capture devices.
Conferencing & Remote Production
Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
Beautiful Graphics & Animated Titles
Over 100 built-in graphics and titles. NewBlue Titler Live, free with Wirecast, is the best way to display animated graphics and titles with Wirecast.
Social Media Comments
Built in Twitter comment curation and display. Display Facebook comments in animated titles using NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers
Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
Multi-channel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
Free Wireless Camera App
Use Wirecast Go (iOS only) to bring in live mobile video from any WiFi or LTE (cellular) connection.
Desktop, NDI & Web Capture
Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI and Syphon sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
Local Program Output
Output your Wirecast program mix to external monitors, multiviewers, over NDI, our via baseband SDI or HDMI through a connected capture card. Use Virtual camera to output to other software applications.
– Brazilian Portuguese
– Chinese (Simplified)
• NEW – Vimeo LIVE destination
• NEW – Added the ability to duplicate Shot Layers via Copy and Paste within an existing Shot or as a new Shot
• NEW – Added the ability to snap Shot Layers to the edges and center lines of other Shot Layers
• NEW – Support for 1080p streaming to Facebook Live
• NEW – Facebook Live accounts who have been given “Can Post” permissions on another account can now stream to the primary account’s Events and Groups
• NEW – Support for Adobe Photoshop PSD image files
• NEW – Added the ability to manually refresh Shot icons by right-click → Refresh Shot Icon
• NEW – Now able to map Clear Layer shots to a Keyboard Shortcut for Transitioning
Fixes & Improvements
• Fixed an issue that could cause video to stop encoding properly while live streaming
• Fixed an issue where Rendezvous host could lose audio input afer a peer joined their session
• Fixed an issue where creating Replay Shots could cause the video in Preview/Live to stutter briefly
• Fixed a bug that could cause Record to Disk outputs to go out of sync while streaming at the same time
• Fixed an issue where the color picker could stop working properly in the Widget sources
• Fixed random crashes when using WebStream IP camera sources
• Fixed a random crash that could occur when outputting via NDI
• Fixed Replay recordings not scaling to fit canvas automatically when creating a new Replay Shot
• Fixed channel selection not working properly in the Audio Mixer
• Fixed inability to use Monitor Capture across two separate video adapters
• Fixed an issue where setting Canvas Size to 720×480 would result in bad video encoding
• Fixed a bug where Playlists would always transition their sources using Smooth when the Playlist was on the first Master Layer
• Fixed bad audio when playing back HE-AAC audio files
• Fixed a bug causing live media file playback to restart when stopping stream outputs
• Fixed a bug that caused bad QuickSync outputs when used in conjunction with other encoders
• Fixed long startup times when launching Wirecast without an internet connection
• Fixed Virtual Microphone not being uninstalled when upgrading Wirecast from an older version to a newer version
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit).
• i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz processor
• 4GB RAM
• 2GB2, 7200 RPM for record to disk
• Intel HD3, DirectX 11 capable graphic card
Download Ebook – Magazine Premium Free
Download Software Premium full, crack, Serial Number,
Patch, Keygen Update Daily….
recommendation : Please scan with your antivirus before you use it
PLEASE USE WINRAR V4 IF COMPRESS FILE ERROR