AfterCodecs is a native render queue plugin for After Effects that allows you to render directly to the codecs. Need to render ProRes on Windows? Want to render directly to a small file size, high quality H264 straight from the After Effects render queue? AfterCodecs can do it without requiring any intermediate step!
LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ (10 bit) and even 4444 that supports Alpha Channel.
HAP GPU accelerated codecs :
Hap, Hap Alpha and Hap Q, you can choose if you want to compress frames and how many chunks you need.
best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264.
files are 30% lighter than x264 and it also supports 8K resolution.
x264 RGB :
same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video (UV map, Alphas…) for power users only. The last 3 codecs also support lossless encoding in which there is no compression artifacts, keeping the original data intact.
Comparison with AME
AfterCodecs will create a smaller, better looking file directly in the After Effects render queue. What’s not to love?
* Snappy compression is enabled by default for HAP (the checkbox is here to disable it now)
Beware test your software and hardware before deciding to disable Snappy. Some users report choppy playback without it !
* New Setup executable for both Windows and Mac, AfterCodecs uses Autokroma folder now for configuration and storing the ffmpeg executable (not Dornisoft)
* The codecs lists indicates [A] for codecs accepting alpha channel
* Various bug fixes
– Windows 7 64bit and higher
– After Effects CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
Download Ebook – Magazine Premium Free
Download Software Premium full, crack, Serial Number,
Patch, Keygen Update Daily….
recommendation : Please scan with your antivirus before you use it
PLEASE USE WINRAR v4 IF COMPRESS FILE ERROR